People tend to crave snacks.
I personally believe that this is the main reason why you can hardly access a healthy diet.
Lust is motivated by the need of the brain for "food", while the body has no need for that food.
If you only take a bite and then stop, then eat it bit by bit, then you will satisfy your appetite.
But if you tend to eat too much at once as soon as you smell the taste of sweet foods, your appetite will peak, and that's the worst thing for you.
Here is the simplest 3-step plan to effectively prevent your craving for sweets.
You can take one step out of the steps, or take 2 in 3 steps if there is a step that is not feasible for you.
1. If You Are Hungry Eat Meat
The most important thing you need to realize is that an appetite is not like a hunger.
Because it's not the body's energy call, it's the brain's call for something that releases lots of dopamine in the brain's reward system.
However, if you have an appetite and you are hungry, this is extremely bad.
An appetite associated with a hunger will overwhelm strongly overpower the will of everyone, and you will be very difficult to overcome.
Therefore, when you are hungry and hungry, you need to cook immediately and eat a healthy meal.
Eating healthy foods may not feel good at the time you are craving something like ice cream, but it is the best solution for you.
2. Hot Bath
I personally find that the main way to get rid of appetite is to take a hot bath.
However, you only need to keep the water hot enough, not to let the water overheat burn your skin, causing discomfort.
Let the rinse water on your back to increase your body temperature and maintain this position for at least 5-10 minutes.
By the time you step out of the bathroom, you may feel "dizzy" just like when you sit in a sauna for a long time.
At that point, your appetite seems to disappear.
3. Walking Fast
One thing you can do when you go out there is walking fast, jogging is best.
This activity will meet 2 purposes, first you are getting more and more away from the food you are eating. Second, exercise will help you release endorphins, some chemicals that help the brain feel good. And this can help prevent your appetite.
If you can't go out, you can do some homework exercises like: push, jump, stand up or any other body weight exercises.
Some Other Things You Can Do
I'm sure, these 3 simple steps will definitely help most people successfully prevent cravings for sweets.
And of course, to be most effective, you should choose to stay away from foods that make you crave sweetness from the beginning.
To do that, throw away all junk food from your home. If you keep them in sight, you will want them.
Also, if you maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly, your uncontrollable cravings will diminish and not happen often.
Here are some other methods that may be helpful to you:
- Drink enough water: Some people believe that cravings can be caused by dehydration.
- Eating fruit: Eating a piece of fruit can also help you satisfy the craving for some people, preferably bananas, apples, oranges.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners: If you sense artificial sweeteners that cause cravings for you, stay away from them.
- Eat more protein: Protein creates a feeling of fullness, reduces cravings.
- Talk and share with friends About your uncontrolled appetite status to get the most useful advice.
- Maintain a good sleep: A good sleep is very important for your health and helps you prevent cravings.
- Avoid excessive stress: Just like sleep, relieving stress is also a factor to help prevent appetite effectively.
- Avoid participating in activities or getting close to fast food outlets like McDonald’s.
- Take multivitamins will help you prevent any possible shortcomings.
- Make a list of the reasons you want to eat healthily, and the foods you should avoid because you can't always remember them all.
- Do not let the body be fortune-telling . You must try to prevent the body from getting too hungry between meals.
You can eat junk food right now, but on condition that you have to control yourself in the face of all these foods.
If you can't control yourself before them, you should try to stay away from them as far as possible.
Food cravings are like addiction.
If you control yourself against it, your appetite will gradually decrease and lose over time.
I personally do not touch sugar or gluten for more than 5 months and now I have no ceaseless appetite as before.
I have lost 14kg without making too much effort, and that's the best thing in my life.
Wish you safe weight loss effectively with these 3 single steps.