I have received questions about what I have been eating all the time. So I think, writing a post on my menus is not a bad idea.
I am not the most creative guy in the kitchen, and I only use some familiar food to make meals for me.
In just 10 minutes of processing, I had a diet with no bad taste.
Here is the top 7 low-carb menus The most amazing relief help I've ever applied. I hope you enjoy it.
Menu 1: Fried Egg and Coconut Oil
This is the daily ration for breakfast. With this ration, I never get tired, my body is always full of energy to work for a long time.
Ingredients to prepare include: Coconut oil, spinach, frozen vegetables Mix (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans) and spices.
- Heat the pan, add coconut oil and heat the oil
- Stir the vegetables in a pan and stir
- Tasting seasonings like pepper salt ... etc according to taste
- When vegetables are nearly cooked, beat the eggs into the pan
- You can add easy to ripen vegetables and stir evenly until cooked, turn off the stove.
- Pour the mixture onto the plate and start enjoying.
Menu 2: Grilled Chicken Wings With Cabbage And Coffee Sauce
This menu is one of my favorite menus.
To make this dish, you just need to prepare ingredients: chicken wings, spices, some green vegetables and tomato sauce.
- Marinate spices in chicken soup
- Add chicken wings marinated with spices to the tray and place in the oven, set at 180-200 ° C (356-392 ° F) for about 40 minutes.
- Bake until the wings are brown and crispy.
- Put chicken wings on a plate, and use some vegetables and sauces.
Menu 3: Bacon and Sucked Eggs
Bacon is not entirely in the health food category, because it is processed meat. But bacon is low in carb and it is an ideal food for low-carb weight loss diets.
I personally still eat bacon and eggs once or twice a week.
Ingredients to prepare are very simple: Bacon, eggs.
- Thinly sliced bacon, then put in a frying pan until cooked.
- Pour the bacon into the plate, then fry the eggs or fry the eggs (3-4 fruits)
- To increase the flavor of eggs, you can add some spices and vegetables such as onions, green onions, etc..
Menu 4: Stir-fried Beef With Bell Pepper
This dish I often eat but do not eat often.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Onion, beef, spinach, spices and 1 bell pepper
- Minced onions, diced
- Put coconut oil in a pan to heat oil
- Add diced onions to the pan and give them the aroma, then add the beef
- Add seasoning to the mixture and mix well
- Add spinach.
- Finally add bell peppers to the island evenly until cooked, turn off the stove.
Menu 5: Cheeseburger
This is a meal I never get tired of. Sandwiches served with cheese, meat, spinach, tomato sauce and so on give me a great taste.
Ingredients: Sandwich, butter, meat, spices, spinach, lettuce
- Put butter in a hot pan
- Put the meat in hot fried butter until cooked
- Put the fried meat in bread
- Add some crushed cucumber, sliced tomatoes and some herbs to the meat and cheese spread on top.
- Put bread in a hot pan to melt the cheese.
- Can be eaten with sandwiches with spinach. For sandwiches to add flavor, before eating you can spread the sauce so bread.
Menu 6: Fried Chicken Breasts
When frying chicken breast, I often spread a lot of butter to make it easy to be grateful for.
Ingredients include: Butter, chicken breast, salt, pepper, garlic powder, curry and vegetables and some other spices according to your taste.
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces
- Put butter in a hot pan
- Add chicken breast to stir fry pan
- Add spices like salt, pepper, curry, garlic powder ... etc.
- Stir and fry until chicken breast turns golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with a plate and eat with some green vegetables.
Menu 7: Pizza
I can be sure you will love this dish. This dish is easy to make, the composition of the cake depends on your taste. Any food you like can add to the ingredients of the cake.
Basic ingredients to prepare: pure beef, onions, spices, garlic powder, bacon, cheese ... etc.
- Cut onions and bacon into small pieces, cut into small cubes.
- Ground beef
- Mix the mashed meat with chopped onions, and seasoning. Then spread the mixture evenly to the tray, and sprinkle with cheese cheeses.
- Sprinkle bacon and place it in an oven for about 180-200 ° C (356-392 ° F) for 30-40 minutes, until bacon and cheese look crispy.
Message To You:
These are just 7 low-carb menus that I personally find very effective, thanks to that, I have lost weight and got in shape.
I hope you will also do great things with this top 7 great low-carb menu.