Low-carb diets are a diet low in carbohydrates, such as sugary foods, pasta and bread. This diet has lots of healthy protein, fat and vegetables.
There are different types of low-carb diets, and studies show they can reduce weight and improve health.
This is a detailed meal plan for low-carb diets. It shows what to eat, avoid eating and offer a sample low-carb menu for a week.
Photo of .
Plan to eat under low-carb
The things you should eat depend on a number of conditions, including how healthy you are, how you exercise and how much weight you have to reduce.
Think of all this as a general guideline, not a constant rule.
Eat: Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, nuts, nuts, milk are high in fat, fat, oil and even some gluten-free tubers and grains.
Do not eat: sugar, HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), wheat, oil from nuts, trans fat, "diet", low-fat products and processed foods .
You should avoid these 7 foods, they are arranged in order of increasing importance:
- Street: Soft drinks, juice, agave, candy, ice cream and many other things.
- Whole grains contain gluten: Wheat, red beans, barley and rye. They are in bread and pasta.
- Trans fat: "hydrogenated" or "partially hydrogenated" oil.
- Oils from seeds and plants contain many o-6: Oil from cottonseed, soybean, sunflower, grape seed, corn, rum flower and canola.
- Artificial sweetener: Sugar, Saccharin, Sucralose, Cyclamate and Potassium Acesulfam. Instead, use Stevia (the herb is 200 times sweeter than sugar).
- Products for "diet" and "low fat": This includes many dairy products, cereals, crackers ...
- Processed food: If it looks like it's made at the factory, don't eat it.
You MUST read the ingredient list, even if they are labeled as "healthy food".
List of edible low-carb foods
You should arrange your diet based on clean, unprocessed and contained foods low in carbohydrates The following.
- Meat: Beef, lamb, pork, chicken and other things. The best is meat from herbivores.
- Fish: Salmon, haddock and many other fish. Fish caught in the wild is the best.
- Egg: Omega-3 rich eggs or free-range chickens are the best.
- Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, broccoli, carrots and many others.
- Fruits: Apples, oranges, pears, blueberries, strawberries.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnuts (pecans), sunflower seeds ...
- Products from fat-rich cow's milk: Cheese, butter, high-fat cream, yogurt.
- Fat and oil: Coconut oil , butter, lard, olive oil and cod liver oil.
If you need to lose weight, be careful with cheeses and nuts because they are easy to eat too much. Do not eat more than one piece of fruit a day.
If you are healthy, active and do not need to lose weight, you can eat a little more carbohydrates .
- Types of tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and some other tubers.
- Gluten-free cereals: Rice, oats, quinoa seeds and many other types.
- Pea's tree: Lentils, black beans, pinto (if you can stand them).
You can eat and drink in moderation if you want:
- Black chocolate: Choose organic brands that contain 70% cocoa or higher.
- Alcohol: Choose dry wines without sugar or carbohydrates.
Dark chocolate has a lot of antioxidants and can be beneficial to health if you eat it at a moderate level. However, be aware that both chocolate and alcohol interfere with your progress if you eat / drink too much.
A low-carb menu template for a week
This is a one-week sample menu for low-carb diet plans.
It provides less than 50 grams of total carbohydrate daily, but as I mentioned above if you are healthy and active, you can eat more.
- Breakfast: Eggs with a variety of vegetables, fried in butter or coconut oil.
- Lunch: Natural yogurt with blueberries and some almonds.
- Dinner: Cheese minced meat (without cake), accompanied by vegetables and salsa sauce.
- Breakfast: Bacon and eggs.
- Lunch: The remaining burgers and vegetables from the previous night.
- Dinner: Salmon with avocado and vegetables.
- Breakfast: Eggs and vegetables, fried in butter or coconut oil.
- Lunch: Shrimp salad with a little olive oil.
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with vegetables.
- Breakfast: Omelet eggs with a variety of vegetables, fried in butter or coconut oil.
- Lunch: Coconut smoothies, berries, almonds and protein powders.
- Dinner: Steak and vegetables.
- Breakfast: Bacon and eggs.
- Lunch: Chicken salad with olive oil.
- Dinner: Pork ribs with vegetables.
- Breakfast: Eggs with many different vegetables.
- Lunch : Natural yogurt with berries, grated coconut rice and some walnuts.
- Dinner: Meatballs with vegetables.
- Breakfast: Bacon and eggs.
- Lunch: Coconut smoothies, a little fat cream, chocolate flavored protein powder and berries.
- Dinner: Grilled chicken wings with raw spinach.
Include lots of low-carbohydrate vegetables in your diet. If your goal is to maintain less than 50 grams of carbohydrate every day, eat plenty of vegetables and a fruit every day.
If you want to see some examples of my canned meals, read here: 7 healthy low-carb menus in just 10 minutes.
In addition, if you are healthy, firm and active, you can add some tubers like potatoes and sweet potatoes, as well as some healthy grains like rice and oats.
Some healthy low-carb snacks
Eating more than 3 meals a day is unhealthy, but if you're hungry between meals, here are some healthy and easy-to-prepare low-carbon carbohydrates that can help you to be full:
- A piece of fruit
- Pure yogurt
- One or two boiled eggs
- Young carrots
- The rest of the food was from the previous night
- A handful of nuts
- Little cheese and meat
Eat in restaurant
In most restaurants, preparing low-carbohydrate meals is easy.
- Call a main dish of meat or fish.
- Ask them to fry your food with pure butter.
- Call for vegetables instead of bread, potatoes or rice.
List of simple low-carb food purchases
The top rule is to buy at the outside of the store, where even pure food is easier to find.
If possible, organic food and herbivores are the best. Even if you don't buy organic food, your diet will be thousands of times better than the Western standard diet.
Try to choose the least processed products that still fit your budget.
- Meat (beef, lamb, pork, chicken, bacon)
- Fish (fatty fish like salmon is best)
- Eggs (choose omega-3 rich eggs or eggs from free-range chickens if possible)
- Coconut oil
- Pig fat
- Olive oil
- High-fat cream
- Sour cream
- Yogurt (whole cream, no sugar)
- Blueberries (can buy frozen)
- Fresh vegetables: green vegetables, chili, onions, etc.
- Frozen vegetables: broccoli, carrots, different mixes.
- Salsa sauce
- Spices: sea salt, pepper, garlic, mustard ...
I advise you to clean up unhealthy temptations if possible: chips, candy, ice cream, soda, juice, bread, cereals and baked ingredients like flour and sugar.
Where to find more information?
Please Get free updates from this site.
I have compiled a list of 101 low-carb recipes that are both simple and delicious. You can find them here:
There is a sea of information out there about eating low carbohydrates. Just google "low-carb recipes" or "paleo recipes" and you'll find tons of things.
You can find more information here, including the often low-carb mistakes, weight loss tips, low-carb myths ...:
Read more about low-carb diets: